Connecticut Real Estate Agent For Buyers
Get A Connecticut Real Estate Agent That Only Works With Home Buyers & Investors. We help you locate, negotiate & renovate real estate. You maximize profits with the purchase, don’t settle for a traditional real estate agent that works both sides of the deal.
We Help You Buy & Rehab Real Estate
We are experts at buying real estate, your Connecticut buyer’s broker and his real estate agents can help guide you through the process of buying real estate for housing our investment. Your Real Estate Agent will help you locate, analyze, negotiate and close the deal, then we help you renovate to maximize your equity. We can help sift through your wants and needs and devise a plan to make your dreams come true.
Our Award Winning and Internationally Recognized Home Improvement & Design Company can help you renovate and maintain your property in a cost effective and sustainable way that maximizes the value of your investment. We continue to assist you with cost effective green renovations and maintenance services. We are highly experienced at maximizing value and helping you increase equity.
GOAL 2018: BUILD THE WORLD’S LARGEST EXCLUSIVE BUYER BROKERAGE THROUGH DEDICATION, FOCUS AND LOYALTY.
Woman’s Day Magazine Recommends Calling Buyers Trust: An Exclusive Buyer’s Broker.
When Woman’s Day started writing the article, “Cut Expenses by $100’s a Month” they called Buyers Trust Founder, Steve Schappert to discuss exclusive buyer brokerage. The completed article suggested calling Buyers Trust when buying a home anywhere in the country.
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
The Client Comes First.
Buyers Trust Real Estate Only Works With Buyers & Investors
At Buyers Trust Real Estate our real estate agents put our clients’ needs ahead of our own. We represent one client in a transaction to the best of our ability. Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment is a Connecticut buyer broker.
- We Never Represent The Seller
- We Never Compromise On Our Fiduciary Responsibilities To You.
- We Never Ask You To Settle On Service.
- We Never Ask You To Sign A Dual Agency Disclosure
The Vision: Provide the best buyer representation possible in a real estate transaction. Then assist clients to increase equity by implementing cost effective and sustainable solutions.
The Mission: Create a global real estate brokerage that provides exclusive buyer representation. A company that never practices dual agency. A company that makes one promise, to do the best for the buyer and then keeps that promise period.
The Average Home In Connecticut Costs $243,000 See What It Buys Below
6 More Great Reasons To Hire The Buyer Broker
- We work hard to get you the best deal and our award winning home improvement division can help you turn it into your dream home or investment property. The company was not created to be the biggest or to make the most money with the least effort. We are OK with working hard each day to build a reputation as the best company to call when buying real estate. As a Connecticut Buyer’s Broker Representing Home Buyers & Investors. We help you locate, negotiate & renovate your dream home or investment property.
- Buyer’s Broker Provides a Buyer With Greater Legal Protection
“Sellers’ agents and dual agents do not and CANNOT BY LAW give a buyer the same degree of loyalty as an agent who acts on behalf of a buyer… A buyer who relies on the seller’s agent or on a dual agency DOES NOT RECEIVE THE SAME DEGREE OF LEGAL PROTECTION as that afforded by an agent acting solely on behalf of the buyer.” –Oklahoma Supreme Court
- We Negotiate Like Our Lives Depend On It! Steve Schappert spent 14 years assisting, doctors, lawyers and investment bankers with the purchase of their waterfront vacation homes. Nobody had to buy and nobody had to sell, and both sides wanted to win, so the negotiation was all about the art of the deal. 18 months were spent assisting the Secret Service arrest international bank fraud criminals by convincing them to come to America where they could be apprehended and convicted. Schappert continues to study FBI hostage negotiation strategies. If the going gets tough you’ll be glad you have him on your side.
- Every Real Estate Purchase Is An Investment. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned and savvy investor, Buyers Trust can help. Your (ROI) return on investment, hinges on buying right, which is why you should contact a true expert.
- Undivided Loyalty: You need someone totally committed to getting you the best deal. All we do is assist buyers, investors & corporations with the purchase of their home, investment property or real estate assets. Buyers Trust is on your side all the time, every time without conflict of interest. We are loyal and proud of the exceptional service we provide.
- Only The Best Educated: A Real Estate Agent is required to take 12 hours of continuing education every 2 years. Buyers Trust Requires their agents to take 36 hours every two years. The company pays for up to 90 hours of continuing education for our agents and associate brokers every year because we want the best educated agents representing our clients.