14 Questions to ask a Listing Agent
- What is your guarantee?
- Do you personally answer all phone calls on the property?
- Can we cancel the listing if we’re not happy?
- Do you have a personal assistant?
- If you don’t call me back within 24 hours will you take $50 off the escrow?
- May I see your personal Internet web site? What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
- Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, FAX machine, copier, pager, voice mail, etc.?
- What is your average market time vs. other agents’ average market time?
- What professional designations do you have?
- I want to give my home the advantage of the latest marketing strategies.
- How much time & money do you invest each month in professional training?
- Can you give me a list of your clients who have closed escrow and can I call them?
- Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?
- Why should I list with you rather than any other agent who is calling?
Please follow and like us: