New Hartford, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in New Hartford Connecticut?
You need a New Hartford, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart New Hartford CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
Area code: 860
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
NEW HARTFORD CONNECTICUT
Want to buy a house in New Hartford? Here are a few details about this town which can prove to be helpful:
Located in the Litchfield County, New Hartford offers a rural community life. If you yearn for a place where you can experience the warmth of a close-knit community which is like an extended family, New Hartford is the best option for you.
The best part of this town is the downtown where the Farmington River flows. There are many small shops and commercial enterprises located in this area. During the spring season, fishermen cast their lines in the river which is well known for the catch it offers. Kayaking and river rafting are very popular during the summer season among the young children.
The beautiful hills are perfect for skiing in the winter. The most popular spot is the Ski Sundown which attracts people from all over the Litchfield County. Several events are held here during the cold season. Brodie Park is another most visited place in New Hartford where camos and concerts are organized annually. The autumn season brings its own charm with the russet-colored foliage covering the hills. New Hartford, Connecticut is a place for all seasons.
If you are considering moving to New Hartford, read on to find out a few more pertinent details of this town:
– There are three elementary schools in this town and two more institutions providing middle-school and high-school education.
– The cost of living in New Hartford is 21% more than the average in US.
– The population of New Hartford, Connecticut is 6,764.
– The median home value is $251,900 which makes home buying affordable.
– The rate of unemployment is less than 5% which indicates that the town offers substantial job opportunities.
Ready to invest in a home in New Hartford? Contact Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today:
- We offer access to a wide range of properties in this area with the help of advanced search system which is connected to various MLS portals.
- You get exclusive representation from us in every deal because we only represent buyers.
- We offer investment advice and guidance so that you can make a secure and viable investment which can give you good returns in the future.
- You can be sure to get your favorite property at the best price when you associate with us.
Call Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment when you are ready to buy a property in New Hartford, Connecticut.