Barkhamsted, CT Real Estate Agent For Buyers
Are You Buying A Home in Barkhamsted Connecticut?
You need a Barkhamsted, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Barkhamsted, CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction. We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: “A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller.” Learn More
The town of Barkhamsted is located in the Litchfield County and consists of seven villages- Washington Hill, Barkhamsted Center, West Hill, Pleasant Valley, Mallory, Center Hill and Riverton. It is named after a place in England named Berkhamsted.
It was one of the last states to be inhabited by white settlers and was incorporated in 1779. Barkhamsted, Connecticut is home to the famous Saville Dam along with American Legion and People’s State Forests.
There are plenty of things to do in Barkhamsted. Riverton has many historic buildings, shops and restaurants and the Annual Riverton Fair attracts people from all the villages of Barkhamsted. The Farmington River and Still River join in Riverton and offer year round fishing. Water sports like canoeing and kayaking can be enjoyed on the Farmington river. At the center of Barkhamsted is the Pleasant Valley where the elementary school is located.
The cost of living in Barkhamsted, Connecticut is 20% higher than the national average which is quite reasonable. The town has a population of 3,685 people which is steadily on the rise. A home in Barkhamsted costs $233,700 on an average. It is not difficult to become a home owner here. Job opportunities are increasing every year which is why the unemployment rate is just 4%.
If you are interested in buying a home in Barkhamsted, Connecticut, you can get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our service:
- We are market leaders when it comes to buying real estate in Barkhamsted, Connecticut. We have many years of experience in dealing with properties in this region.
- We offer access to all kinds of residential properties- be it single homes, condos, family homes or townhouses. Our search system is connected to many MLS portals which list the best properties available in Barkhamsted.
- We provide exclusive representation to buyers. No dual agency disclosures are given to clients for authorization. We don’t list properties and never represent the interests of the sellers.
- We carry out property valuation based on market research and price comparisons so that you do not get misled by the seller.
- After property purchase is successfully conducted, we offer guidance in increasing the value of the property through cost effective solutions.
Want to buy a property in Barkhamsted, Connecticut? Just contact Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today and be ready to get your dream home at the best price!