Bethlehem CT Real Estate Agent For Buyers
Are You Buying A Home in Bethlehem Connecticut?
You need a Bethlehem CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Bethlehem, CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield county CT.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
Yet another charming town in Litchfield county, Bethlehem was founded in 1734. It was then known as Bethlem. It was the hometown of Joseph Bellamy who established a theological school which was the first of its kind in America.
Till the 19th century, Bethlehem was a farming community. It had an abundance of water supply which it utilized to run different factories like textile mills, bonnet and straw hat enterprises and a wagon industry.
In today’s times, Bethlehem is known as the ‘Christmas Town’. The Bellamy-Ferriday House & Garden is one of the landmarks of this town which consists of 13 rooms that contain antiques of American and European origin. The town has a vibrant arts scenario in the form of The Act Association which puts up shows at The Gary-The Olivia Theatre. The annual Connecticut Garlic and Harvest Festival is held at Bethlehem along with a Fair.
If you are thinking about moving to Bethlehem, Connecticut, here are some important facts which you need to be aware of:
– The population of this town is more than 3500.
– Unemployment rate is 4.8% approximately which is quite low.
– Cost of living in Bethlehem is 28% higher than the national average. This figure is high but the low unemployment rate signifies that most of the people have a steady source of income.
– The median home value is around $278,500 but you can find properties here which fit your budget.
Ready to buy a single family home or apartment in Bethlehem, Connecticut? Get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today.
Advantages of using our service:
- We provide brokerage services for all types of residential properties in Bethlehem, Connecticut.
- The representation that we provide to the buyers is exclusive.
- We are not connected to sellers in any way. You never receive any dual agency disclosure forms from us for your approval.
- With the help our advanced search system which is connected to different MLS portals, you can find any kind of property in Bethlehem, Connecticut by entering a few details.
- Our agents are fully committed to serving you in the best way possible. They do extensive market research and find out the real valuation of any property. Their experience in negotiation equips them to reduce the listed price significantly to get the best deal for you.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced broker in Bethlehem, Connecticut, then you are at the right place,. Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment can be of great help in purchasing a home in the town of Bethlehem.