Harwinton, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Harwinton Connecticut?
You need a Harwinton CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Harwinton CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
Thinking about moving to Harwinton, Connecticut? Here are some details about this town:
- The name of this town has been derived from Hartford and Windsor because it was created with the lands of proprietors from these places in 1737.
- Initially, the main occupation of the people of Harwinton was agriculture along with light industry. However, with time commerce also gained importance. Harwinton was known for its clock-making industry and manufacturing of tinware, barrels and bricks.
- The rich history of this town is celebrated and remembered every year during the Harwinton Fair. It is located in the Litchfield county and has a small population.
- Harwinton, Connecticut has a population of around 5,493 people which makes it ideal for community style of living.
- The median value of homes in this town is $243,500. Property values are gradually appreciating so this is a good time to make a purchase.
- The cost of living is 22% higher than the national average but the per capita level of income is around $38,000 which is quite substantial.
After considering these points, if you ready to buy a home in Harwinton, Connecticut, then Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment is eager to help you out.
Why go for our services?
– We are exclusive buyer’s broker and agent. We never list properties and are not associated with sellers in any form. There are no dual agency forms that you need to sign when you get in touch with us.
– Our services do not stop at helping you find your dream home. We also provide professional renovation and upgradation facilities. This increases the value of your property so that you can get good returns on investment when you resell the property in the future.
– The home buying process becomes easy with our home search system which provides access to a wide range of residential properties in Harwinton, Connecticut. You just need to choose the type of property that you are looking for to get results.
– We negotiate with the seller on your behalf and get the best deal for you. This is possible through the in-depth research that we do about the current market and the property you prefer.
With Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment, you do not need to worry about getting misled. We are here to protect your interests and help you get the home of your dreams in Harwinton, Connecticut.