Norfolk, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Norfolk Connecticut?
You need a Norfolk, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Norfolk, CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
Population: 1,787 (2010)
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
Situated in the midst of the Green Woods, Norfolk was incorporated in 1758. The early inhabitants of this town were farmers and blacksmiths. They built gristmills and sawmills to fulfill their daily requirements. The Blackberry river was the major source of irrigation and electricity.
In the 19th Century, industrialization took over and the town became a manufacturing center for woolens, linseed oil, men’s hats, scythes and cheese boxes. With the passage of time, industrialization took a backseat but the Connecticut Western Railroad compensated for it and turned Norfolk, Connecticut into a thriving colony.
At present, Norfolk is a part of the Litchfield county. It is a famous cultural center and is best known for the Yale Summer School of Music and Art which is located here as well as the Norfolk Chamber Music Festival which takes place on the Ellen Battell Stoeckel estate.
The Infinity Hall is a great example of regional architecture. It consists of an Arts and Crafts center, opera house and various shops. Norfolk, Connecticut has many buildings which have been designed in various styles by George Keller and Alfredo S.G. Taylor. This town attracts ‘weekenders’ from New York City, Boston, Pittsburgh and Hartford because of the refreshing climate that it offers.
Want to buy a home in this little town with a population of just 1,643 people? Here are a few more details that you should keep in mind:
– A residential property in this town costs $282,000 on an average which is reasonable enough considering the natural bounty that this place offers. This is a right time to buy a property here because property prices have seen an upward trend in the recent years.
– The cost of living in Norfolk, Connecticut is 28% higher than the national average.
– The unemployment rate is around 4% which is less than the US average of 5.2%.
If you are ready to buy a house in Norfolk, Connecticut, just call Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment.
Here’s why you need to get in touch:
- We are totally committed to protecting the interests of buyers in every property deal which is why we offer exclusive representation to buyers.
- We provide access to the best residential properties in Norfolk through our dedicated and expansive search system.
- Our experts provide investment advice based on latest market data and price comparisons.
- We negotiate hard with the seller to bring down the price of the property as much as possible for your benefit.
If you are in need of quality brokerage services in Norfolk, Connecticut, there is no better option than Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment. Call us today!