Litchfield, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Litchfield Connecticut?
You need a Litchfield, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Litchfield home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
The town of Litchfield, located in a county by the same name, is steeped in colonial history. A remarkably handsome town, Litchfield was founded in 1715. It is one of the most important locations historically in the context of the Revolutionary War. It fostered nationalistic spirit and became a hub of patriotic activity during that time.
The town is just as popular today but for different reasons. It is renowned for its premier educational institutions, high-end properties and cosmopolitan residents. The well-preserved residential townhouses and buildings and the elegance that the town exudes, make it one of the most popular choices for living in Litchfield County.
Litchfield has a lot to offer to its residents in terms of activities- hiking, cycling, boating, shopping and dining. The close proximity of Litchfield, Connecticut to other commercial centers in the county makes this town a favorite among young couples and executives looking for weekend homes or retired people looking for a life of tranquility.
If you are in the market for buying a home in Litchfield, Connecticut, then you should be aware that the median home value in this town is $280,100. The cost of living is around 27% higher than the national average. However, the high standard of living makes up for it.
Ready to invest in a home in Litchfield, Connecticut? Call Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment now!
Why rely on us?
– We offer exclusive brokerage services to home buyers in Litchfield, Connecticut. This means that there is no question of being associated with sellers or representing their interests.
– Our agents never ask you to sign dual agency disclosures before starting negotiations because there is no connection to sellers. We do not even list properties but offer access to a wide range of homes through the search system connected with various MLS portals.
– We get you the best deal for any property every time by backing our negotiations with market research and property price comparisons.
– We provide expert advice at every step of the property purchase process irrespective of whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced one.
– Your details are never disclosed to the seller without your permission because we believe in maintaining confidentiality to protect your interests.
You cannot find another exclusive buyer’s agent in Litchfield, Connecticut who fights hard to get the best deal for you. To acquire your favorite property in Litchfield, get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment as soon as possible.
Data Sources: https://www.zillow.com/town-of-litchfield-ct/