Northfield, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Northfield Connecticut?
You need a Northfield, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Northfield CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
Weather: 34°F (1°C), Wind W at 12 mph (19 km/h), 51% Humidity
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
The village of Northfield is located in the town of Litchfield but is unincorporated. It is present on the southeastern side of Litchfield. There was earlier a Northfield Knife Company in this village which stopped operations in 1926. It is listed as a historic place now.
This village also contains the Knife Shop Dam and Northfield Pond. Both these places form a part of the Humaston Brook State Park. This park is very popular among the residents and visitors because it offers fishing and hiking opportunities.
The village has its own postal code and a library which is named after its sponsor William L. Gilbert. The village of Northfield receives emergency fire service from the Volunteer Fire Company. There is a Montessori school here which provides education to children till the age of 12.
If you are planning to reside in Northfield, Connecticut, you can expect a lot of recreational facilities including the public basketball court which is frequently used by the residents, Northfield Brook Lake and Nystrom’s Pond.
Here are some important details about Northfield which can help you to decide whether this place matches your expectations in terms of property values and livability or not:
– The population of Northfield, Connecticut is 1,341.
– The median home value is $230,200.
– The average commute time is around 28 minutes.
– The cost of living is 19% higher than the national average.
– The rate of unemployment is 5% and the job opportunities are growing steadily.
Interested in investing in a residential property in Northfield, Connecticut? Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment is here to help you out.
- We provide 100% exclusive representation to buyers. Our agents never associate with sellers. They only protect the interests of buyers.
- We have an advanced search system which provides access to a wide range of residential properties for every budget.
- The agents negotiate on behalf of buyers and get the best price for every property with their strong negotiation skills which are backed by extensive market research.
- We never break the trust of our buyers by revealing confidential information. Our commitment towards our clients is one of greatest strengths.
- After the buying process is over, we go one step ahead and help the new owners to renovate their homes in a cost-effective manner.
If you are looking for a real estate broker who can guide you at every step in the process if buying a home in Northfield, Connecticut, Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment is the best option. Call us today!