Plymouth, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Plymouth Connecticut?
You need a Plymouth, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Plymouth CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
Population: 12,243 (2013)
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
This Litchfield County town derives its name from Plymouth- a city in England. Founded in 1795, Plymouth, Connecticut was best known for its clock manufacturing industry. The colonial charm of the town is still intact and many of the homes belong to that era. There are multiple structures and sites which have a historical value. Though the town retains its rural character, it provides access to the larger towns of Waterbury, Bristol and Torrington.
In case you are planning to make Plymouth, Connecticut your home, here are some details which you need to know:
- The median home value in Plymouth, Connecticut is $171,500. Homes are affordable in this town compared to the major towns in Litchfield county.
- The town is business friendly as it provides a conducive climate for manufacturing, retail and culinary enterprises. The skilled workforce
- The educational standard is quite high and infrastructural facilities are excellent.
- The town of Plymouth is a combination of three villages- Terryville, Pequabuck and Plymouth.
To enjoy a small town community lifestyle, you can buy a home in Plymouth, Connecticut.
Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment can help you to achieve this by streamlining the buying process and ensuring compliance with rules.
What we offer:
– After you select a property from the results available through our search system, we start negotiations with the seller on your behalf.
– We do market research to gather the latest data related to property rates in the area and compare property prices to get an accurate estimate of the ideal value of the property that you like.
– You get exclusive representation from us because we only represent buyers. An advantage of such representation is that we are able to disclose certain facts to you which can benefit you materially. You are always in a better position to negotiate than the seller in any deal.
– We do not charge anything extra while offering exclusive brokerage services to you because. Also, we never force you to close a deal which is financially more lucrative for us.
– Our brokers and agents never make you sign a dual agency disclosure because we are not connected to the seller in any way. We don’t list properties.
– When you get the home of your choice, we help you to increase its valuation by providing easy and inexpensive solutions.
To buy a home in Plymouth, Connecticut, get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment immediately.