Winchester, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Winchester Connecticut?
You need a Winchester, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Winchester CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
The town of Winchester contains the City of Winsted which is basically the downtown area. The town is surrounded by mountains on all sides and is considered to be the entry point into the Berkshire Mountains. The town has a population of 11,500 and an area of 32 square miles. The town offers a high standard of living.
The Highland Lake located here is one of the highest lakes in the state of Connecticut. It is a wonderful place for activities like swimming, boating, fishing and water skiing. The architecture of this town is one of its main attractions. The styles belong to different eras- Queen Anne, Victorian, Religious, Greek Revival, Colonial Revival as well as neo-classical.
The Community College located here offers higher education to the residents of Winchester, Connecticut as well as other towns and cities of Litchfield county. The downtown, also known as the City of Winsted, is the commercial hub with old buildings of historic significance that house restaurants, movie theatres, shops selling antiques as well as a bowling alley. The Mad River flows parallel to this district. The American Museum of Tort Law is also located in Winchester.
Here are a few more details about this town:
– The cost of living in Winchester, Connecticut is just 10% higher than the national average.
– The median home value in this town is $183,900. Anyone can find a home in Winchester according to one’s budget.
– The unemployment rate is a just above 5% but job opportunities are rising steadily.
If you are interested in the combination of rustic and modern that Winchester, Connecticut offers, call Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today to buy a home.
Reasons for selecting our service:
- If you are looking for a brokerage service which offers 100% representation to buyers, you are at the right place. We only protect the interests of buyers and do not have any side deals with sellers.
- Want to compare various types of properties in Winchester to check which one suits you best? We offer a property search system which is connected to various MLS portals to bring you the best homes on sale in every category.
- Buying a home for the first time? Don’t worry. We are here to help you out at every stage of the home-buying process with our expert guidance and market analysis.
Ready to buy a home in Winchester, Connecticut? Get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment to start the process immediately.