Winsted, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Winsted Connecticut?
You need a Winsted CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Winsted CT home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
Area: 4.8 mi² (4.7 mi² Land / 128 acres Water)
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
Winsted is a part of the town of Winchester and is an incorporated city in the Litchfield county of Connecticut. The history of this place dates back to the year 1750 when the city was first settled. Industrialization began in 1792 with the establishment of the Winsted Manufacturing Company.
The name of the city came from the combination of Winchester and Barkhamsted. Winsted was the business center for both these towns. Located at the junction of the Still River and Mad River, it was among the first places in Connecticut with a mill.
There is a post office in Winsted as well as a private secondary school and the Northwestern Connecticut Community College. The city of Winsted, Connecticut has an area of 4.8 square miles. It is surrounded by nine hills and has a layout like a horseshoe. It contains five churches which form a crescent from the east side of the city to the west. There is a Soldier’s Monument right in the center of this crescent. It had been erected in 1890 to honor the residents of Winsted who had taken part in the Civil War.
If you want to become a part of the community of Winsted, you need to keep a few more things in mind while making your decision:
– Winsted, Connecticut has a population of 7,876 people.
– The cost of living in this city is a little more than 3% higher than the national average which is quite affordable.
– The median home value in Winsted is $139,400.
– The rate of unemployment is 5% and job opportunities are rising.
Are you ready to buy a home in Winsted, Connecticut? Call Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment right away!
What we do for you:
- When you come to us, you can be sure that you are going to find your dream home in Winsted at the best price. We offer a search system which is connected to various MLS portals that contain the top properties under every category and budget range.
- We offer exclusive representation to buyers in every deal and never associate with sellers in any way.
- After you select the property of your choice, our expert agents make a thorough evaluation and find out the ideal value of the property so that you are not misled by the seller into paying a higher amount.
- We negotiate with the seller to get the best deal for you. Our experience in dealing with sellers comes in handy.
- We also help you too renovate your new home so that you can get the best price for it if you sell it in the future.
Ready to buy a home in Winsted, Connecticut? Contact Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today itself!