Woodbury, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Woodbury Connecticut?
You need a Woodbury, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Woodbury home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Litchfield County.
Population: 11,242 (2010)
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
Founded in 1673, Woodbury is a delightful small town located in the Litchfield County. The antique buildings and beautiful residential properties keep the old world charm intact. The town is located half way between Boston and New York City but is undisturbed by the hustle and bustle of city life. The picturesque scenery and quaint little shops preserve the appeal of the place.
Though the town is small in size, there are plenty of quality restaurants which offer fine dining facilities. Like other towns in Connecticut, this place offers community life with friendly neighbors. If you are thinking about moving to Woodbury, Connecticut, here are a few more reasons which can help you to take the final step:
- Woodbury offers hiking, biking, shopping and antiquing opportunities to its residents. There are no dull moments while you are in Woodbury, Connecticut.
- You can get access to big retail stores and chains in the towns surrounding Woodbury.
- Median property value is around $293,700 which is a little expensive but the returns on investment are also good.
- The town enjoys Continental climate which is slightly humid. Mild autumns, warm summers, long winters and short springs are common.
If you want to enjoy a peaceful life in a home of your own in Woodbury, Connecticut, you just need to get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment.
Reasons for choosing us-
Our expertise in buying real estate in Woodbury gives us the skill to correctly judge the real value of any property. We can guide you in deciding the offer price for a property that you choose through our search portal. You can be sure to get the best deal for it when you go through us.
– We only represent the buyer in all the deals. We provide exclusive buyer’s brokerage facilities to avoid the conflict of interest that takes place in case of brokers who represent both sides.
– You can expect total commitment from our side. We explain the latest real estate market scenario to you and give you an idea about the average property prices so that you can make an informed decision.
There is nothing to worry about if you are buying a home in Woodbury, Connecticut for the first time. Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment is there to assist you at every step to make the process simple and hassle-free for you. Contact us today!