Wolcott, CT Buyer’s Agent
Are You Buying A Home in Wolcott Connecticut?
You need a Wolcott, CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Wolcott home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate its not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction. We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in New Haven County.
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller. Learn More
Located in the New Haven county, the town of Wolcott is one of the best places in Connecticut for hiking. The Mattatuck hiking trail which starts here, stretches from Wolcott to the town of Cornwall, covering the Mohawk Mountain and joining the Appalachian trail finally.
Incorporated in 1796, Wolcott, Connecticut, was known as Farming bury initially because it was located between the towns of Waterbury and Farmington. It received its present name from Governor Oliver Wolcott who had voted in favor of the incorporation of the town.
At present the town is mainly residential and has an area of 21.1 square miles. The town has many reservoirs which have been created from the water of brooks and small rivers. Among the biggest man-made reservoirs are the Scovill Reservoir, Hitchcock Lake, Chestnut Hill Reservoir and Southington Reservoir. The town does not have many natural lakes but the reservoirs make up for it.
Another unique quality is that Wolcott is home to the highest point in New Haven County- the peak of the Lindsley Hill. It remains mostly undeveloped except for the residential areas and those sections which are used for agriculture, recreation or commerce.
There is a Farmingbury Golf Course, Woodtick Recreational Area and Peterson Park to keep the residents busy.
Some important details about Wolcott, Connecticut:
- There are 5 schools in Wolcott out of which 3 provide elementary education and the other 2 provide middle school and high school education respectively.
- The median home value is $213,300. This is the right time to buy a home here as the property prices are appreciating.
- The cost of living is 18.4% higher than the national average.
- Wolcott has a population of 16,673 people.
- The rate of unemployment is 5%.
If you are interested in buying a home in Wolcott, Connecticut, you need to get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment.
– We are the best real estate brokerage service providers for buyers in Wolcott.
– Our team of expert agents has years of experience in negotiating property deals in this area.
– We provide exclusive representation to buyers in every deal and never associate with sellers.
– The market research that we conduct helps us to find out the latest real estate trends. We provide property valuations and guidance based on this analysis.
– You get your favorite property at the best price because of the skilful negotiation of our agents.
When you choose our service, there is no question of overpaying for a property or of delays in property acquisition. Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment ensures that you become a home owner in Wolcott, Connecticut within a short time.