Windham County, CT Buyer’s Broker
Are You Buying A Home In Windham County?
You need a Windham County CT Buyer’s Agent that will represent you exclusively and help you negotiate the best deal. Smart Windham County home buyers work with exclusive buyer brokers and their exclusive buyer agents.
Windham County, CT Buyer’s Agent Wanted: Buyers Trust is now interviewing buyer’s agents that want to be the premiere buyer’s agent in Windham County Connecticut.
At Buyers Trust Real Estate it’s not about doing whatever we have to, to keep the deal together and trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction.
We are interviewing exclusive buyer agents in:
Ashford Brooklyn Canterbury Chaplin Eastford Hampton Killingly Plainfield Pomfret Putnam Scotland Sterling Thompson Windham Woodstock
We take pride in doing one thing to the best of our abilities and providing the absolute best for our home buyers and investors in Windham County.
General Information From the Dept. of Consumer Protection: A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller.
- Choosing a Buyer’s agent
- The Buyer’s Agent Process
- Important Things to Know While Working with a Buyer’s Agent
Woman’s Day Magazine Recommends Calling Buyers Trust: A Connecticut Buyer Broker.
When Woman’s Day started writing the article, “Cut Expenses by $100’s a Month” they called Buyers Trust Founder, Steve Schappert to discuss exclusive buyer brokerage. The completed article suggested calling Buyers Trust when buying a home anywhere in the country.
“Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
WINDHAM COUNTY CONNECTICUT
Located in the heart of the region known as the Quiet Corner in the north-eastern part of the state of Connecticut, Windham County has the lowest population among all the counties in this state. Historically, this region was overlooked by the early settlers in the 17th Century because of the lack of any waterway transport. However, the natural bounty of this region in the form of fertile valleys and hills soon attracted people to this region.
In today’s times, Windham County is inhabited by more than 118,000 people but still remains one of the most tranquil counties in Connecticut.
If you are thinking about settling in Windham County, Connecticut, here are some details which can prove to be helpful:
- The cost of living is 11% higher than the national average which is quite reasonable.
- The median home value is around $176,100 which is very reasonable.
- The general price range of residential properties is from $126,200 to $234,100.
- One of the important means of transport in Windham County, Connecticut is biking. There are plenty of biking trails but the major ones are the Hop River State Park Trail and Air Line State Park Trail.
- The county is a part of the Worcester area which is known for its thriving manufacturing, healthcare and technology sectors.
- The weather is moderate throughout the year with occasional cold snaps and summer thunderstorms which is to be expected in New England.
Interested in buying a home in Windham County, Connecticut? Contact Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today.
– We provide the best representation to buyers. There are no dual agency disclosures which the buyer needs to sign because we provide exclusive buyer’s brokerage services.
– You get to choose from a wide range of residential properties through the advanced search portal that we provide. We only enter the picture after you make your selection.
– We negotiate hard to get the most lucrative deal for your by doing market research and finding out exclusive details of the deal.
– Our responsibility towards you does not end at acquiring the property for you. We also assist you in increasing the value of your property through cost-effective solutions.
If you are ready to start negotiations for a property in Windham County, Connecticut chosen through our search portal, give Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment a call immediately. We always do what is best for you and help you to find your dream home.