Buying A Connecticut Home
Buyers Trust Real Estate LLC. is now doing business as “Connecticut Real Estate”. Representing buyers, sellers & investors or residential, commercial, industrial property and land.
We will be launching our new website in June 10 2018
Are You Searching For A Connecticut Home or Investment Property?
Steve Schappert is Connecticut’s Home Buying Pro. Schappert is a buyer’s agent, a nationally recognized exclusive buyer broker and an award-winning Connecticut Home Improvement Contractor. Schappert is uniquely qualified to help you locate, negotiate and renovate your dream home or investment property.
“A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller.” – CT Dept. of Consumer Protection
A buyer’s agent can work for a traditional agency which can put you at risk. Traditional agencies take listings and promise to get the top price for the seller. If you don’t work with an exclusive buyer brokerage that Never takes listings, you will likely end up signing a dual agency agreement.
Buyers Trust is an exclusive buyer brokerage. We NEVER have a conflict of interest with representation. Buyers Trust never ever represents the seller. At Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment our life doesn’t revolve around trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction. Think about divorce attorneys representing both spouses. At our first meeting we promise to do our very best for you and nobody else. Throughout the transaction that never changes. You will never be asked to sign a dual agency agreement.
Hiring a Connecticut exclusive buyer broker is the best decision Connecticut Home Buyers can make regarding buying a home in Connecticut. When NBC, Kiplinger’s Financial, Woman’s Day Magazine, The New York Times, Real Estate For Dummies & The Learning Channel (TLC) wanted to learn more about buying real estate, they called Steve Schappert and you should too!
Attention Connecticut Home Buyers: Is Buying A Home Right For You?
* There is no easy answer. Owning isn’t for everyone.
* We make our living helping people make good choices.
* We aren’t going to be mindless cheer leaders that talk you into an emotional decision.
* Are you ready to Buy A Home In Connecticut?
Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment Suggests Three Steps Before Connecticut home buyers buy a home in Connecticut.
- Check Your Credit: There are many free credit check services out there, Credit karma is quick and painless. Find out where you stand, there could be someone in another state with the same name as you that just went bankrupt and it may show in your report. Way better to find out before you put an offer in.
- Financial Planning: Don’t make your financial plans based on what a commissioned mortgage agent tells you, they could convince you that mortgaging your life to the max is a great idea. A certified financial planner will look at the whole picture and help you create a balanced plan for life.
- Get A Commitment: A prequalification letter means almost nothing in the home buying process. PreApproval means you have started the process but the bank is still investigating your paper work. A commitment says we have checked everything relevant to the buyer. This is still not as good as cash and you should be prepared to loose bids because somebody else came in with a cash offer.
Connecticut Home Buyers: Call Steve Schappert today for a free home buying evaluation meeting. We can get you started down the right path. 203-994-3950
Best Financial Move: Buy or Rent a House? Wall Street Journal
Jon Goldstein of Ameriprise Financial tells Jack Otter that a house, long considered the “American Dream,” may be a lousy investment due to new economic forces.
Buy or Rent? Zillow CEO Shares Real Estate Tips
Call Steve Schappert Today to Start The Connecticut Home Buying Process
203-994-3950 Email [email protected]