Connecticut Real Estate Investors
90% Of Millionaires Become So Through Owning Real Estate.
The state of Connecticut is a beautiful place to live, the manufacturing sector is beginning to surge and, yet the real estate market is still, well not exactly the friendliest place to invest. This can be an advantage for the astute investor. Buying in a crazy up market doesn’t tend to go well for long. Buying badly in a slow market can be suicide. That is why it is very important for first time buyers as well as experienced investors to take the help of an exclusive buyer’s agent like Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment to close a deal that will produce an acceptable rate of return.
The 100 Lowest Priced Multi-Family Investment Properties in CT
Here are some of the ways in which our company helps Real Estate Investors:
- We negotiate exclusively on behalf of the investor or buyer and have no ties with the seller or his agents. There is no issue of a conflict of interest because we only represent the buyer.
- We always maintain confidentiality with relation to the information provided to us by the buyer so that the buyer’s interests remain protected. There is no disclosure made to the seller party without the permission of the buyer.
- We help our clients to get a solid idea as to the current property rates in the market by comparing the prices of various types of properties. This information can help the clients to make an informed decision during the time of purchase and formulate a reasonable offer price.
- Our “Property Assessment” provided by BIOS Building Technologies can help you identify problems before you spend thousands to inspect somebody else’s home. We always recommend getting a full inspection by a licensed inspector, but there is no need to throw money out the window.
- We provide detailed analysis of individual properties to our clients and do extensive market research to find out whether the property that the client is interested in buying is priced fairly or not. Our professional opinion can help the client to get a clear idea as to the real value of a property.
- We believe in absolute commitment, loyalty and obedience to our clients. We provide 100 percent buyer representation in any negotiation or deal. We work towards procuring the best price and terms of transaction for our clients.
- We never pressurize or coerce our clients into buying a property for our benefit. Client satisfaction is our first and foremost priority. We only start negotiations when the client approaches us with his choice. After a deal is closed, we also help
our clients to renovate and upgrade the property according to their preferences.
Real Estate Investors looking for reliable, experienced and quality buyer brokerage services in Connecticut can get in touch with us anytime to get the best properties at the best prices.
Steve Schappert is Connecticut’s Home Buying Pro. Schappert is a buyer’s agent, a nationally recognized exclusive buyer broker and an award-winning Connecticut Home Improvement Contractor. Schappert is uniquely qualified to help you locate, negotiate and renovate your dream home or investment property.
“A Buyer’s agent represents the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction. The Buyer’s agent’s responsibilities to the buyer are: undivided loyalty, obedience, diligence, disclosure, confidentiality, accounting, and reasonable skill and care. All duties are fiduciary — they are owed exclusively to the buyer – NOT to the seller.” – CT Dept. of Consumer Protection
A buyer’s agent can work for a traditional agency which can put you at risk. Traditional agencies take listings and promise to get the top price for the seller. If you don’t work with an exclusive buyer brokerage that Never takes listings, you will likely end up signing a dual agency agreement.
Buyers Trust is an exclusive buyer brokerage. We NEVER have a conflict of interest with representation. Buyers Trust never ever represents the seller. At Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment our life doesn’t revolve around trying to get paid by both sides. You can’t promise to get the best deal for both sides in a transaction. Think about divorce attorneys representing both spouses. At our first meeting we promise to do our very best for you and nobody else. Throughout the transaction that never changes. You will never be asked to sign a dual agency agreement.
Hiring a Connecticut exclusive buyer broker is the best decision you will make regarding buying a home in Connecticut. When NBC, Kiplinger’s Financial, Woman’s Day Magazine, The New York Times, Real Estate For Dummies & The Learning Channel (TLC) wanted to learn more about buying real estate, they called Steve Schappert and you should too!
Call Steve Schappert Today to Start The Connecticut Home Buying Process
203-994-3950 Email [email protected]